We had the opportunity to check out ICFF (International Contemporary Furniture Fair) in New York last month. These shows are the perfect occasion to review the latest trends and timeless design to stay up to date for our interior design clients. We left feeling inspired and excited to integrate all the new things we saw and loved to our projects.
Here are Stripe’s top 10 ICFF Favorites:
1. Michele Varian showcases a beautiful collection of wallpaper. This DecoPrism design comes in various colors.
2. AREA Environments is a company that merges fine art in the world of wallcovering. This Peonies wallcovering is by Thomas Darnell.
3. We are so excited about this line of KOS bathroom fixtures. They come in a few different colors and feel completely timeless.
4. We love this modern bench by Atelier Verkant. A perfect option for outdoor seating.
5. Mirth Studio has created a colorful patterned hardwood floor tile product. You can choose one of their designs or design a pattern of your own.
6. O&G Studio’s has a collection of American Windsor-style design. We fell in love with their Moana Mirror.
7. Kinder Ground uses different modular shapes to create their designs for their carpet tiles. They originally created their tiles with children in mind, yet it could work for anyone in need of a bit more color and playfulness in their space.
8. Koncept has designed a simple, little lamp with a big personality. Meet Mr. N.
9. Apparatus Studios is quickly becoming one of our favorite spots to find beautiful light fixtures. The Arrow fixture comes in a few different metal finishes.
10. And of course, this beautiful Adrift Bed by Asher Israelow made of walnut.
Make sure to follow our Pinterest board ICFF for more designers and products we fell in love with at the show.